I swear if I took on this challenge two and a half months ago, I would say: Job shadowing my community’s newspaper/writing articles for them, etc. It was so damn exciting to formulate my own interview questions and to interview someone. Even though I am a full on introvert, approaching a group to interview someone gave me energy. Because the interview could last as little as 4 minutes – up until 15 minutes if I have a lot of questions. And working on that article? THE DREAM, BABY.
But I haven’t written for them in a while. Before my holiday in July, I would still go to the office and do research or blissfully do nothing while enjoying the coffee scent and admiring the open office full of journalits. First of all, I really like open offices. I like the chaos; the noise. I like the sound of journalist’s typing. It feels like a place I want to call my home. I don’t know why, but I love it. And… Journalists make me excited! So I just need to become one asap, so I can permanently be excited.
My boyfriend is technically all of the five miraculous aspects that make me the happiest. But that’s not fair to you as a reader.
So, here is my list of things that presently make me happiest
1. This thing called a blog. This blog (other than music; reading; coffee and my boyfriend,) is my life. I can write whatever I wanna; whenever and however. The freedom is amazing! But the main reason is because I really love writing and people can actually read it. Which is what I want.
2. My braces. In a way they are annoying. But I can’t wait for the end result. January 2019 baby!
3. My fun, weird personality. I wouldn’t change a thing. I think I am kinda cool and funny and if you don’t agree… you probably smell funny and have a shitty music taste.
4. The fact that I currently live in a better town. My hometown sucks. In this town… there is life. In my hometown there is isolation. Or so it felt.
5. My boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, ryan reynolds, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend.
He wanted a long paragraph, well there you go. 🙂
He is one of the main reasons why I am the happiest I have ever been since childhood. He has taught me so much. He makes me laugh. He makes me feel comfortable. I can tell him weird jokes, and he still loves me the same. Thanks to him, I’m starting to sort of speak my mind. Through him, I learnt to seriously not give a fork about what other people are saying and thinking. I have learned so much more. I love spending time with him. He is confident and doesn’t give a crap about what anyone says. He knows how to handle me… I am pretty difficult and get moody drastically for no reason whatsoever. His anime taste is pretty darn cool. I never used to watch anime. So it’s a start for me. His personality is great, he reads and he is hot. Need I say more?